In today’s business environment, the relation with customer and company has become most critical since the evolution of mankind. Stakeholders are facing new challenges. The demand for accountability and transparency is increasing, the tolerance for failure decreasing. Since 2015, NCTE has worked alongside a number of companies. We are a leading provider of accredited management system certification.
Since our formation in the year 2015, we have been issuing quality certifications for individual projects as well as corporate houses. We provide quality certification services in effective management control, marketing advantage, international acceptance and competitive edge in quality & market-hold.
Our certification services are availed by the organizations looking for solutions to the management of systems for quality, environment, occupational health and safety management system as well as food safety. Further, our services also include third-party auditing of processes and systems of any organization as well as training programs for different ISO certifications to small/large or local/multinational organizations.
Our team of technicians and engineers as well as other experts from associated industries have helped us in earning consistent recognition in the industry sector.
Why Management System Certification?
Companies today, regardless of size, face ever increasing demands for profitability, quality, and technology that contributes to sustainable development. As a manager looking to turn these pressures into a competitive advantage, you need to develop an efficient management system tailored to your business processes and use it systematically to maintain and constantly improve your company's overall performance.
ISO 9001 : 2015 (QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
Our ISO 9001 : 2015 certification is provided to organizations in all areas of work such as manufacturing, processing, servicing, computing, legal and financial services, accounting, etc. To meet the requirements for the ISO 9001:2015 certification, our services also enhance the ability of the company to consistently provide products that meet applicable regulatory requirements and satisfy customer needs. It is recognized in more than 120 countries and is the logical choice for any organization involved in international business or committed to quality.
WHY ISO 9001 : 2015 CERTIFICATION ?
International acceptance - It is recognized in more than 120 countries and is the logical choice for any organization involved in international business or committed to quality.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT GUARANTEE
It guarantees that the products and services of the organization satisfies the customer's quality requirements and comply with all the regulations applicable to those products or services.
1. Enables the suppliers to compete in global market by delivering products that meet international quality standards.
2. Worldwide compatibility of technology used results in wide choice of offers for customers.
3. Provide the technological and scientific bases underpinning health, safety and environmental legislation.
4. Provide developing countries a basis for making the right decisions when investing their scarce resources and thus avoid squandering them
ISO 14001 : 2004 (ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
We offer ISO 14001 : 2004 certification that can be issued to any business that wishes to effectively identify and manage its environmental impact, improve its operational efficiencies, lower costs and reduce environmental liability risks.
WHY ISO 14001 : 2004 CERTIFICATION ?
The certification helps companies to create a structure for managing environmental operations.
It specifies environmental requirements that the organization identifies as those which it can control and influence.
The certification is flexible - it is as applicable to both the small business and the multinational organization.
1. Environmental legal liability.
2. Improved corporate image; strategic investment; improved regulatory relations.
3. Improving the quality of the environment.
4. Assuring commitment to manage and improve environment
5. Reducing incidents that may be detrimental to working in the long run and causing liability
6. Conserve natural resources and energy and help in getting the required legal consent
7. Sharing environmental solutions and improving industry and government relationship
8. Evaluates system performance through management review and correct management system deficiencies
OHSAS 18001 : 2007
The OHSAS 18001 : 2007 certification offered by us confirm that the organization is pro actively protecting the health and safety of its employees and stakeholders. We can integrate this certification with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 for environmental management systems.
WHY ISO 18001 : 2007 CERTIFICATION ?
Is a globally recognized occupational health and safety management system.
Helps the organization to formulate occupational health and safety policies and objectives.
1. Reduces accidents and interruptions in production by assuring better control over hazards at the workplace.
2. Focus on employee safety.
3. Legal compliance with minimal administrative effort.
4. Improves company image and boosts international competitiveness.
5. Demonstrates an innovative and forward thinking approach.
6. Reduction in insurance costs.